From: Josh [mailto:josh@undertone.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 06, 2003 11:35 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com;
Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: newbie needs help

well..I already have a multi-track recording setup. The problem there
being
that I have to press buttons, mess with a mouse for a bit etc... between

every layer. yeah it sounds great in the end but I want something with a

foot pedal that is more instantaneous and fun to play with and inspiring
of
creativity. Computers, buttons and knobs for some reason don't inspire
me.
I use the multi-track to make my demos but I don't want to use it as a
writing tool.

As far as the whole "repeat mode/loop smoothly" issue, could you go into

more detail here? are you saying that basically none of the loopers do
what
they are supposed to do? That would be disappointing...

Josh