Re: Lexicon MPX G2 Jamman synch issue resolved

Mark,

If you are sure about the splitter, thats fine.

to make the G2 master would still be an interesting test.

And I remembered of another possible problem:
If we have the EDP inserted to the G2 or a loop running on the
internal Jamman, we want it to be reverbed constantely, even when
changing preset to get a different effect before the loop or a
different sequence of effects. As I understand from the manual, they
thought of that and kept the Reverb program separate. Still, if you
could confirm that there is no interruption, or better: in which case
there is an interruption at preset change.
{ I remember that in the Roland SRV2000 reverb, there is no
interruption when some parameters like room size are the same in the
previous and the new preset, while other parameters like reverb time
could change without causeing interruption }

thank you
Matthias

--

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org