New Name for a Band . . .

. . . the Wrath of Kim.
Ta,

-----Original Message-----
From: Kim Flint [mailto:kflint@loopers-delight.com]
Sent: Sunday, March 09, 2003 2:38 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: Here's a tune for review...

At 01:32 AM 3/9/2003, Jesse Ray Lucas wrote:
>Also, the
>mentions of Squarepusher, Aphex Twin and grooveboxes all (all of which are
>off topic -- I'm waiting for the wrath of Kim to come down on me) kind of
>lead to this.

?
I don't think any of those things are off topic. It's not like you were
droning on about tube bass amps.

oh, wait, you were!

>My tune is here:

I liked it, definitely a squarepusher vibe with the drum programming in the
first half. It certainly made the boring original tune a lot more
interesting. Maybe the end goes on a bit long, but it has a nice feel.
Maybe you should really be doing two mixes instead of fusing the two
different ideas into one? I liked both halves, but I wanted to hear more of
each. The downtempo ending gets kind of shortchanged as just an ending.

Your friend's band should have you remix all their songs and put that out
as their album.

kim