RE: finally a MIDI looper?

>My synth guitar (Starr Labs Ztar) has a MIDI looper in the new OS--but you
>can't set tempo by loop size--but it does work!
>Harvey Starr asked me how the Echoplex determines clock speed based on
>loop

I spent months on that. Not only because I had no divide function
available at decent speed on my old processor, but because the
division is not acurate enough if you want no drift ever. Its
necessary to compare the actually sent clocks with the ideal and add
or omit one from time to time...
--

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org