Re: CHEAP SOLUTION to Breakbeat creation for Live Looping was: BREAKBEATS..................

Yeah Man
sorry my typing is ridiculously bad, as is my spelling!
Yep Akai MPC2000xl and Mpc 2000
I have seen them for as little as £250 approx $350
They are simply wonderfully ergonomic and musically inspiring machines to
use. Every musical friend who has seen me jamming with bands using mine
wants ta buy one. When u see one in action u will dig it! Smacking out drum
beats live on an MPC is great fun!!!!!
u can even use drum sticks on the pads.