Analog Effect FS: Qtron+, Ibanez AD202

Selling a new EH Qtron+ multimode envelope follower stompbox and a
classic Ibanez AD202 Rack mount analog delay.

1. Electro Harmonix Qtron+  Asking $150 OBO.

This is the deluxe edition with HP/BP/LP switch, fast or slow attack,
and the effects loop. Comes in original wooden box in excellent and 100%
fully functional condition. A real beauty. This is the best envelope
follower Bootsy Bass jiggler out there. Designed by Mike Mathews and the
guy who created the Mutron III back in the day )what the hell is his
name anyway?)

Full info including MP3s at:
http://206.252.130.254/ehx2/Default.asp?q=f&f=%2FCatalog%2F19%5FFilters%2F14%5FQ%2DTron%2B

2. Ibanez AD202 - Asking $150 OBO

This is the king of Bucket Brigade (BBD) analog delays IMO. It has the
mad feedback option as well as settings for Chorus, Flange, Doubling,
etc in addition to the delay.

All knobs all the time: Delay Time, Regen (feedback), Speed, Width, and
Blend (wet/dry mix)

This unit is in good condition cosmetically and functionally. NO bad
chips. Some pots are a little scratchy but aren't bad. You can search
the AH archives at www.midiwall.com to read  the praise on this unit.
Only selling  because I have two of these and a dozen others LOL!

Full info at: http://www.effectsdatabase.com/model/205/

TERMS:

Trades possible but not much I'm looking for. I  dunno, weird strange
effects, small portable consumer electronic toys or noise makers, etc.
might work. Interested in the EH Holy Grail and Tube zipper. Come to
think of it could use a Casio VZ10m too I guess (how's THAT for a
longshot)

Prefer paypal or USPS MO. At my asking price I'll pay the paypal fees,
anything less and you pick up that tab. Located in Phila PA too if you
prefer to pickup. References out the wazoo, send your phone to speed
things up. Will sell to the first confirmed sale via phone. OBO means
feel free to make a serious offer. I think everything is priced fairly
but I know everyone wants a bargain too ;)

Thanks!

HELP WANTED PRODUCTIONS - Http://www.HelpWantedProductions.com
"Bringing you the best in Organic Electronic music since we started..."

Home of the Unusual Instrument and Recording Gallery with pictures and
info of Tube recorders, Omnichords, weird guitars, Casios, and more.