Re: Ableton LIVE's ability to loop in real time

Why not try Digital Performer 3?  It's a kick ass midi and audio
looper.  Real time, baby.  That's right.  POLAR rocks.  I've yet to use
the midi looping functions, but I've heard that they rock.  I'm
borrowing an iBook from work and I hope to use it as a realtime
midi/audio looper using DP3.  I'll keep ya'll posted.

Mark