Re: CHEAP SOLUTION to Breakbeat creation for Live Looping

>Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 12:43:48 -0800
>From: Mark Hamburg <mark_hamburg@baymoon.com>
>Subject: Re: CHEAP SOLUTION  to Breakbeat creation for Live Looping
>
>Does the SQ16 support controller information in addition to note
>information?

I don't think so...
It's intended to be used as a drum sequencer with 3 additional monophonic
tracks so they didn't implement other functions that would have been nice
like continuous controllers etc.

Disclaimer : I don't have a sq16 but I've read the manual ;)

</daviD>

"What sounds to you like a big load of trashy old noise
  is in fact the brilliant music of the genius, myself"
Iggy Pop