Re: CHEAP SOLUTION to Breakbeat creation for Live Looping

Well, it doesn't look like the Electribes support sending control sequence
information either. Since I don't need a sound source, maybe I should hunt
for an SQ16. Either that or I need to look at other MIDI step sequencers.

Question for the Kaoss Pad 2 owners: Can it loop controller information?

An SQ16 + a KP2 ceases to be a "cheap" solution but it might be what's
required for live MIDI work short of having a laptop in the rig.

Mark