Re: one more FCB issue...

I helped somebody else with this and we discovered this problem. I think
it
is a bug in the FCB pedal. If you haven't programmed some things in the
FCB
yet and they are still at the default settings, they send out some junk
that screws up the EDP like this. Even though it looks like it should not
be sending anything, it is. Once you actually go and program something to
that setting of the FCB, it will work right.
kim