Re: Tubes! They do a ____ good!

Sure, I'll keep you posted. As far as where it's going, it's bound to be the land of custom projects, vans and roadies. Well I hope not, but I'm awfully skeptical when it comes to getting real guitar tone with modern technology. Maybe what I need is to get broken in by touring. Just watch, I'll end up playing a Peavey Bandit II with a VG8. Whatever happens, I need an operating system and if it doesn't sound so good it hurts, it's throwaway. - Kirkland

 Eric Williamson <erwill@suitandtieguy.com> wrote:

thank god i love synthesisers. as i am an Hammond organist i often
wonder how ridiculous my rig would be if i insisted on using _just_ the
Hammond as the source for all my loop-music. i'm sure that it would
involve a leslie and an iso-box and all sorts of other space-involving
considerations.

but now that i think about it, i did have plenty of fun with an L-100
and a Pod last year.

keep us posted on your overdrive solution. i'd love to hear about where
it goes.

---
Eric Williamson
www.suitandtieguy.com