Re: line 6 dl4 mod?

  Hi Mike, as for entering little bits of souhnd into a loop in the DL-4,
you can create a silent loop, and then while the loop is playing, quickly
press the record pedal twice to punch in and out in rapid succession, as
you play, thereby entering little snippets of audio into your loop.
  Re:  pitch modulation, you can use the pitch mod feature on the delay
before the looper, which will sort of give you that effect on whatever it
is you're playing at the time, but won't allow you to effect the material
in the loop, once it's there.   Does that make sense?   <smile>  -Hope this
helps...

Smiles,

Cara

At 06:50 PM 3/13/03 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I am new to the list and have a question for anybody out there who might
>be able to help me.  I am in love with both the Line 6 DL4 and the
>Digitech PDS 8000.  Is there anyone who can mod a DL4 to emulate aspects
>of the PDS 8000, i.e. the features of just entering bits of sounds into a
>loop and pitch modulation?  Or is there a device that does all of this
>that is small and portable?  Basically I just want to carry one piece and
>be able to do it all.  Am I asking too much?
>
>Thanks,
>Mike

---

-Then, anything is possible..."

http://home.earthlink.net/~thefates

Please visit BadFiction and The Guitar Cafe.