Re: Delay Mode..

  Personally, I always use sus record, so I can get very quick samples of
audio with only one press and hold of a pedal.   -With the feedback less
than 100% and overdub enabled, you can get an easily changeable delay-like
feel this way.  -Hope this helps...

Smiles,

CQ

At 11:05 AM 3/15/03 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi
>Does anyone have any learned advice on how to better control the delay
>length on the EDP beside start record, end record. I want to use it as a
>delay device too and would like to reduce the distraction of the
>aforementioned method. I have an FCB for controlling the EDP, but
>sometimes
>find that fiddling about with the pedals sometimes reduces my
>concentration
>on the music and playing, any advice on this one?
>
>Al

---

-Then, anything is possible..."

http://home.earthlink.net/~thefates

Please visit BadFiction and The Guitar Cafe.