Re: Dragging Instruments Around

Hi Rick,
Congratulations buddy! is funny that you talk about
calabash music they are marketing our CD now and they
seem to be serious about their business.
Say Rick, can you please explain how you feed the
repeater into the EDP and viceversa? If you record
something in stereo into the repeater send it to the
EDP and back then you the stereo signal is killed,no?
i am just learning about setting up my equipmet with a
mixer and it sounds interesting what you are doing.
Thanx bubba
L.a

=====
www.labalou.com