Re: "Dragging Instruments Around" meets "laptop live"...

Seeing as how if I ever perform live (not sure yet if I even want that to
happen) A laptop or two will probably feature heavily this does bear
thinking about.

My spur of the moment Idea is to split the laptop into two parts and wear
it.

Recently a friend of mine gave me a whole lot of broken laptops (and a few
that live) which I have been dismantling as art supplies, and I have found
that it shouldn't be too hard to extend the cables so that the keyboard
hung
down off a belt and the monitor was mounted on some sort of harness off
the
torso, I could then move fairly freely (cables could be an issue).

And as a bonus it would look cyberpunk as all get out...

A thought.

Will Wright