Re: OT OT OT forget Boring Art, read a book

Completely OT, and I wouldn't want *too* much of it,
but it seems like about once a year we get a thread
about interesting reads or 'desert island' books. The
list mr. torn sent (including titles by patrick
suskind, doris lessing, iain banks and russell hoban,
among others) took me several months to get through,
but there was some great stuff there. I also
'discovered' Neal Stephenson and Jim Thompson through
LD, as well as the film 'Pi'...

-t-