Re: today, the moment of truth

I think it (the one to be sent to the whitehouse) was a well written and
sincere letter. Given the gravity of the moment no great crime to have
posted. For me it was relaxing to see someone speak what i feel.

Grandstanding?

Maybe this is extra stressful for some, but how about just being good to
each other, having a realistic tolerance of good caring creative people
adjusting the best as possilbe.

If this this were a car, a little emoting, a little tolerance(expecially
given the context of the moment) would be our shock aborbers, especially
when a really big bump comes.

It comes and it goes and we go on. Probably we didn't need to jump at
someone's throat with calls of "off-topic" on the first day of our
aggression. There's still plenty of time to talk about looping. Even right
now. In fact the number of "off-topic" posts jumping at him far outnumbers
that post's count of 1. But that's okay too, because each of us is no doubt
doing the best we can to process our reactions/feelings in our own ways.

It will all pass and everything will be fine.