Re: SV: EDP problem

Per Boysen wrote:

> No ideas, I'm afaid, but I have the same problem. I'm using LOOP4 and
> controlling feedback by a midi expression pedal that is calibrated over
> the entire range; 0 to 127.
>
> So - any ideas?

- Try controlling feedback through other means (front panel, analog
pedal into the front panel jack, sending single CC feedback values via
MIDI instead of a pedal) to see if that makes a difference.

- Get a look at the exact MIDI message being sent by the pedal to see if
there's something odd in the data being sent...

Hmmmm,

--Andre