Re: Performance Tricks for the Shy Looper ( Yanni :)

In a message dated 3/23/2003 10:57:02 AM Pacific Standard Time, ccohen@voicenet.com writes:

Yanni is soooo good at this  ....   I just can't take my eyes off him !! ... he's soooooo
into it ...   why...  I don't even notice that he's playing pure dreck.

I tend to notice Yanni's hair and mustasche more so than anything else.

But now that I think about it, Yanni has this sense or impression that he leaves ya of him being the good looking Wizard of Oz, but with an Orchestra and always with that hair and that mustasche of his in prominence.

But at least that hair part of Yanni's act is "fab"...Just kidding about Yanni.

I don't really like Yanni or dislike him/know his music as much as I really do sincerely seem to only notice his hair & mustasche and how "windswept", he can appear for the camera on his PBS specials that are invariably & usually almost always reserved for a fall fund drive:)

John Cecil Price/AKASH
http://www.akashmusic.com
http://artists.iuma.com/IUMA/Bands/AKASHMUSIC./
http://www.mp3.com/akashmusic