SV: Fading feedback (WAS: EDP problem)

> >level (100%) the loop is fading anyway. But that's not a big
> problem -
SNIP
> using it. Just saying "I have that problem too!" won't get
> you anywhere.
>
> kim

The word "problem" is from the original post. I don't have a problem
with the fading. I'm away without the EDP right now but I can assure you
that my EDP is not fading when I'm using only the front panel buttons to
set the highest feedback level. I did not experience any fading either
when controlling it by an analogue volume pedal. But the loop fades away
slowly with the Behringer FCB1010, although calibrated and the EDP
screen showing 100%. So it seems to be either a FCB issue or an EDP/midi
issue.

Maybe some other EDP users can do the same test. Just leave a loop on
the highest feedback setting and see if it's still spinning after an
hour. Do this test three times when controlling feedback level by (1)
the FCB, (2) analogue volume pedal and finally by (3) the EDP front
panel knobs.

Best wishes

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se