Re: Vic Wooten

When i saw Victor in a duo show with J.D. Blair in 1996 in NYC, he had a Jamman in his rack.

When i saw Bela Fleck in concert in 1999 in Princeton, NJ, he had a Echoplex Digital Pro in his rack

I can really apprectiate Victor as a monster musician, but all that double thumbing slap kind of grates on me after a while ... when he breaks out his fretless, he can really make it sing, so I wonder why he doesn't explore that a little more often.