Re: EDP+ worth and extra $100?

Back in the Oberheim days I decided to purchase an EDP
at about $500. unfortunately I procrastinated so long
that the damn thing went out of production while my
order was on hold.

I recently lost my job and decided that before I'm
down to the last penny (which I am at right now) I
would slap down $600 for one.

At the time the EDP was $500 I don't believe that it
came with loopIII or the maxed memory it comes with
now.

$600 for the EDP is very reasonable in my opinion. I
could see companies selling this box for way more than
that considering the power inside it. So I am grateful
that the price has stayed relatively low and
affordable.