Re: Tutorial vids

At 08:18 PM 3/31/2003 -0800, Evan Meyers wrote:
>i'd be interested in a tutorial video as a repeater
>user...to get some new perspective on looping
>techniques.

Likewise.  I understand that Bill Walker's giving a presentation on
performing live with the Repeater, so that's of special interest to those
of us using that particular piece of kit.  Personally, I'd also be
interested in seeing anything that Rick Walker or Zvonar put together, and
Dennis Leas' Kyma presentation sounds interesting as well.

         -c-

_____
"i want to reach my hand into the dark and *feel* what reaches back"
                                                 -recoil