VOLUNTEER

I have a digital video camera ... and software to make DVDs

If someone would pay may expenses for me to attend loopstock, I would digitally video tape as much as possible and make custom content DVDs to order, I would charge as little as I could to make them and the person(s) responsible for sending me would get the largest cut from the sale of the DVD discs?

I would be willing to work out any and all other legalities as well!

I could make MPEG or AVI clips for web sites that the artists and LD could use too.

I mentioned this idea a while back to Andre but got no response...

I know he's busy! ;)

And hey, maybe artists could donate their percentage to LOOPERS DELIGHT?

Crazy idea I know but I would be very willing to work it all out and compromise!

Any suggestions, or takers?