From: Ernie Mansfield [mailto:ernie@mansfieldmusic.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2003 12:57 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: Voiceworks - and other TC Electronics Products

Hi - I asked if anyone had tried this product from TC Electronics
(Helicon),
and no one responded, so I am asking again. Has anyone tried any of their
vocal products? Voiceworks claims to have not only a mike preamp and
dynamics controls, but also effects (including delay) and 4-voice harmony,
including a new feature, called "harmonyhold", which will sustain harmonies
while you sing another line.
--
Ernie Mansfield
Mansfield Music