Re: SV: LAPTOP recommendations for LIVE LOOPING?

At 08:45 AM 4/1/2003 -0800, Mark Sottilaro wrote:
>I have a friend who has a great saying:
>
>PC's are only cheaper to people who don't value their time.

*sigh* I really don't want to get embroiled in a full-blown OS debate, but
I just wanted to point out that I've spent far more time screaming at my
Macs than I ever have at my PC's.

Circumstances differ.  For some people and for some applications, Mac's
are
superior.  For others, PC's rock.  For still others, Atari / Amiga /
Solaris / Linux / BSD / BeOS may be the ultimate expression of function.

Burn your flags.  Bottom line: whatever works.  Anything else is just a
marketing slogan....

         -c-

_____
"i want to reach my hand into the dark and *feel* what reaches back"
                                                 -recoil