Re: why a laptop at all?

OK, I'll take your word for the cool sequencer stuff, but it seems to me
you're really not saving yourself any schelping with the laptop, as it's
not that much smaller (if at all) than a hardware sequencer,and with the
fact that you're using other sound sources, means even more gear.  I
guess my point was kind of me asking if the laptop could replace the
long list of gear you listed.  (similar to what I haul around) but if
you love your sequencer software that's enough of a reason, of course.

Mark Sottilaro