Loopstock 2003

Hi All!

I finally got back late last night from Loopstock.  I certainly enjoyed
myself immensely!

Besides being chief organizer, equipment toter, and event promoter, Hans
Lindauer is a great host!  Thanks, Hans, for the mini-tour of San Luis
Obispo and surrounding area.

How 'bout some on-line applause for Hans' efforts?  Here's mine:
"Clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-
clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-c
lap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap"

And I really enjoyed meeting everybody else who was there, too!  It felt
like a family reunion with cousins you've never met before.

I'll post more later.  Hopefully, Mark Hamburg will also post some of the
many pix he took.

Dennis Leas
dennis@mail.worldserver.com