Re: Repeater: Crash or unwitting trigger?

hey kids-
sorry-i dont know anything 'bout repeeters-'cept they crash or go crazee
sometimes...something i have learned over the years is having redundancy in
yer rack setup(especially dealing w/ loop thangs!!).
from working w/ <the mermen> here in san fransiskee i have found out  that
anything crucial to yer sound is having a backup of some kind.(horriblee
written sentence,stan!)
i always got an edp backing up my pcm42-just in case.
were you playing a show zoe, or just messin?
either way its too bad-i feel yer pain...
stan(itarium)