Re: How to deal with bump in EDP

My advice would be to love and accept the bump. If you're embarrassed
about
your loop interval time being too noticeable, create several other bumps
in
the same loop so people won't know which one is the real one. Personally,
love hearing the intervals of loops in music, especially if they don't
specifically coincide with the music's rhythm.