Re: Loopy eek end in SF: performance on at

hey, post away, show postings of good loopy stuff good for our lil'
community.
enjoyed several of your mp3s quite a bit, hmmmmm big bowed strings, so
warm.
noticed you play with quite a few people, do you do recording sessions as
well
?

saturday busy loopy day in s.f., isn't marklar doing something in the
afternoon
???

-das
http://www.ubuibi.org/