Re: Loopy eek end in SF: performance on at

No my gig is on Sunday (If anyone wants to sit in, you're more than
welcome, just let me know, it's pretty casual)

However, Saturday is "Ain't Dead Yet" which is a goth/industrial/80s
club people I know put on at "Rooster's Road House" on Grand Ave. in
Alameda.  Since it's my Birthday that day, I'll miss Zoe's show because
I'll be there.  Stop by for a drink after the show though.

Mark Sottilaro