Re: Line6 Delay Mod Pro or DL4 expression pedals?

  What I mean, is that I can get loops to fade and blend quite nicely,
quickly enough with some creative use of overdub.  That's all.  <smile>
-Perhaps I should have clarified!   lol!

Smiles,

Cara

At 04:07 PM 4/19/03 -0400, you wrote:
>Easily work around it?  Waht do you mean?
>
>Mike
>

>On Sat, 19 Apr 2003 12:39:19 -0600 Goddess writes:
>>   This is true, in that there is actually no feedback setting in the
>> looper
>> section at all.  -which has been an annoyance of mine, with it,  and
>> complaint of others for a while with this.  I've been able to easily
>> work
>> around it though.
>>
>> Smiles,
>>
>> C-Quinn

---

-Then, anything is possible..."

http://home.earthlink.net/~thefates

Please visit BadFiction and The Guitar Cafe.