Re: Line6 Delay Mod Pro or DL4 expression pedals?

Yeah, I'm definitely not seeing anything with my Roland or Yamaha
pedals, so I'm not sure what's up.  They look like standard pedals with
a stereo jack.  I guess I'll look into finding another that might work
or going with the line6 pedal for $50.

Mark