Volume pedals

All this talk about pedals made me want to interject this:  My trusty
Morley was behaving oddly lately.  No longer linear at all.  A quick
opening and removal of a pound of rug lint and cat hair made it good as
new.  (it's all optical so it was just being blocked) No sending
anywhere to be reconditioned for $40 or whatever the cost.  I'm not
saying you're trusty Ernie Ball pedals are bad, but I can't believe
that Morley wouldn't be the hands down choice for it's simple and
effective design.

Mark Sottilaro