repeater mathematics

Mark,

> as valid.  I sure do think the Repeater was designed to work
> either way
> with it's non volitle memory and 99 loop storage limit.  (which is
> crazy considering how short the loops would be if you did 99 of them!)

Calculating with single-track loops (which is, after all, a thing most
EDP/Jamperson users had been quite happy with over the years) and a 256MB
card (which was the largest supported size the last time I checked), I get
something like 30 seconds per loop. (The math going something like 44.1kHz,
16bit gives ~86kB/s, 256MB and 99 loop gives ~2.58MB/loop). Is that too
short for you?

        Rainer

Rainer Straschill
Moinlabs GFX and Soundworks - www.moinlabs.de