Re: Volume pedals

Mark, the Morley design is nice electronically - I've had one apart
before.  The Ernie Ball is just a passive device, but it is pretty
tolerant
of cat hair and carpet lint - even beer.  You could probably load the guts
of a Morley into an EB body and have a pretty dope pedal.  Better yet, a
hall effect sensor like Rane uses in its DJ mixers would be cool.

-Hans