Re: Volume pedals

  *laughing*   -Am I the only one who doesn't give a load of dingo's
kidneys what type of volume pedal I use?!   -as long as it sounds good!
lol!  I have a stereo EB, -borrowed a Morely wah/volume from Dre when I was
last out in Cali, -have a roland FV-60, and don't even use a straight
volume pedal most of the time, as I use midi controllers alot.   lol!
They all work and sound fine.  <smile>  -just my thoughts of course...
lol!

Smiles,

Cara

   At 11:27 AM 4/21/03 -0600, you wrote:

>I really like the feel of my EB, for me that's what makes the diff (had
>morelys, dunlops, etc)
>
>probably just personal taste, but it feels like a well desinged brake
>pedal,
>I know how it's going to react so it's just more comfortable and feels
>more
>controllable
>
>good user interface
>
>BTW - I like it bricky

---

-Then, anything is possible..."

http://home.earthlink.net/~thefates

Please visit BadFiction and The Guitar Cafe.