From: Goddess <thefates@earthlink.net>
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: Volume pedals
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 13:21:51 -0600

   *laughing*   -Am I the only one who doesn't give a load of dingo's
kidneys what type of volume pedal I use?!   -as long as it sounds good!
lol!  I have a stereo EB, -borrowed a Morely wah/volume from Dre when I was
last out in Cali, -have a roland FV-60, and don't even use a straight
volume pedal most of the time, as I use midi controllers alot.   lol!
They all work and sound fine.  <smile>  -just my thoughts of course...
lol!

Smiles,

Cara

    At 11:27 AM 4/21/03 -0600, you wrote:

 >I really like the feel of my EB, for me that's what makes the diff (had
 >morelys, dunlops, etc)
 >
 >probably just personal taste, but it feels like a well desinged brake
pedal,
 >I know how it's going to react so it's just more comfortable and feels
more
 >controllable
 >
 >good user interface
 >
 >BTW - I like it bricky

---

-Then, anything is possible..."

http://home.earthlink.net/~thefates

Please visit BadFiction and The Guitar Cafe.