Re: Using Boss RC-20 Live

This is an excellent idea.  One of those, "why didn't I think of that?!"
ideas.  Thanks!

BTW, I have officially abandoned the idea of purchasing an RC-20 and,
instead, purchased a Boomerang for live "hands free" use.

Thanks again to all!!

-Soren.

Forbidden Songs For Fallen Souls @ www.ForbiddenSongs.com