Re: [Paris Loopfest] I probably wont be here :(

On Wednesday, April 23, 2003, at 07:50  pm, Steve Goodman wrote:

> Good luck Stu.  Plymouth's about 3+ hours train ride from London, but
> not
> unreachable. :)

Yeah I know :) Its actually the same time-wise Paris->London, but the
price is a little steeper compared to traveling within the UK. I think
the cheapest Eurostar ticket is about 70 Euro's, whereas I paid £20 for
a return ticket Plymouth->London....

Hell... I might actually be able to meet up with you people in real
life soon :)

- Stu