Re: Loop Music for download

Fantastic Andy!  Great loops, but the joke is on Michael!  The pants
totally clash with the piece ;) (I had no issues downloading it, you
might want to give it another try Michael, it's worth it.)

Is that 2 brothersynced EDPs we're listening to?

Keep us informed as to when the CD comes out.

Mark Sottilaro