Re: Pedal Response with Echoplex Digital Pro using "In" Loop Mode

> I use the Boss FV-50L pedal, it works fine and controls the volume
>properly
> as it should.  For me the
> control range and taper feels fine, so I don't have a problem
>recommending
> it. But that's subjective.
>
> kim

yo kim-
tired of you talkin yer stuff-lets hear somethin...:-)
you seem to be at all the cali loop shows and i 4 one wanna HEAR the
webmaster-
as you can tell by some of the embarassin things i do that yer stuff can
certainlee stand up to the low noise floor of looper scrutiny.