Re: Tubes versus Modeling Caged Death Match

good point. but there is an inexpensive way to make a sitar-guitar, if
that is the sound you're after...( and it sounds a lot better than the
variax..) just get a danelectro doublecut reissue ( i got mine for
$100) and call jerry jones in nashville and order his sitar bridge
(about $45) and it's a pretty direct install, you'll need to buy a
trapeze tailpiece (mine was $8)... so for around $150 and about an hour
or less of labor i have a great sounding sitar guitar.

monk