Re: Admin query

as i wrote before that i too am unhappy with the arrangment
and did write to the admin, just recieved this reply;

no, I won't clutter the list up with that nonsense. Learn to use the mail
filter functions in your email client.
kim

i've written him back that i do not understand how having a subject header
adds
clutter, for me having a header would help with spam riddance.

hmmmmmm ?????

-das
ubuibi.org