Re: Y2K3 LOOPFEST dates

At 10:30 PM -0700 4/28/03, Rick Walker/Loop.pooL wrote:

>I'm looking at most probably the end of September or first couple of
>weeks of October (when I turn 50 on the 2nd) as the most probable
>time frame

The International Computer Music Conference (ICMC) takes place
September 29 through October 4 in Singapore. The Audio Engineering
Society (AES) Convention takes place October 10-13 in New York.
Coincidentally, my 40th high school reunion takes place October 10-11
in New Jersey (and you thought YOU were old!).

Richard Zvonar, PhD
(818) 788-2202
http://www.zvonar.com
http://RZCybernetics.com