USPS for Shipping--Yeah!

Kim F. said:

forget about overseas, I've had Airborne repeatedly lose shipments to me
from inside the US. I never use them anymore. On the other hand, the good
old US postal service has successfully made hundreds of shipments for me
over the past year, both in the country and out, and never lost anything.
kim

I use USPS whenever possible--just sold my D Two on eBay for $300 and I'm
gonna try to use them to ship if I can.  I have a lot of faith in the Post
Office--plus the SD County distribution center is 3 miles from my house.

Gary