Re: Power

This reminds me of the bass player we had that would bring a full Ampeg
SVT rig to small bars.  He'd have his signal going into a DI box as
well.  While he wasn't looking I'd turn his rig down to 0, but what was
coming through the monitors was plenty.  One day I didn't get a chance
to turn it back up after we were done and he noticed.  He looked at me
and said, "Well what do you know, I wasn't even coming out of my amps."
  I laughed and told him what I did every gig.  After that he bought a
tube preamp and a few small monitors and we never brought the SVT out
again.

Mark Sottilaro