Browser support

I have been notified that in regard to:

http://www.baymoon.com/~mark_hamburg

Where I posted the Loopstock 2003 pictures:

> the other two links dont work on my MacOS9 / IE5.1 :-(
> they change the font but nothing comes

In case others are dealing with this and care, I replied:

Hmm. I didn't try that combination. They work great on MacOS X with Safari
and reasonably well with IE and Navigator on MacOS X and Windows XP.

The mp3 files buried under the links are at:

http://www.baymoon.com/~mark_hamburg/ashesrain.32k.mp3

and

http://www.baymoon.com/~mark_hamburg/loopstock2002.32k.mp3

There is also a no-UI (also loopless) sound sample (also from my CD) that
should play automatically upon connecting:

http://www.baymoon.com/~mark_hamburg/darkwatercoda.32k.mp3

Mark