RE: Shameless Self Promotion

Hey Mike,

Dirty Sweet Tunes.

I really got into Kid Ginseng's scratching, how'd you end up hooking up
with him?  Does he do any looping in his scratching?

As a scratch-looper, I'm always looking to see what others are doing and
where the next direction is going.

I'm going to try to catch your 5/12/03 Galaxy Hut, Arlington VA show.  I
live about 30 min's from there.

Take care,

Dylan DeAnda

EDS Automated Operations